IT, Books and Stationery
- Ensure highest level of network security at different level introducing suitable technology / tools and maintaining required number of DMZ with cross firewalled security zones.
- Facilitating Internet and IT/ICT based services for students, faculty members, organizational employees’ parents and other clients desirous for consultancy services in different fields.
- Provide Video Teleconferencing (VTC) services to MIST officials with national and international education / research institutions/ universities
- 24×7 ICT services including e-Support Services and maintenance of optic fiber backbone based Campus WAN.
- Manage and maintain highly secured and classified ‘MIST Comprehensive Academic Management System (MCAM) ‘ with students and faculty members’ browsing facility
- Hardware and software related services for different offices, faculties, departments, faculty members and students
- Support service for different Admission Tests both for MIST and other organizations
- Office automation and e-services development for different offices
- Provide ICT facility for official conference management, meetings, seminars, symposiums, and cultural programs
- Arrange short courses, workshops and appraisal sessions for teachers/students/staffs
- Provide consultancy services to governmental and non-governmental organization as required in ICT field.
Books and Stationery