Faculty of Civil Engineering
Teaching / Research Interest:
Architectural Design, Green and Energy Efficient Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, Low cost mass housing, Environmental design and Disaster Management.
- Masters in Urban and Regional Planning (MURP) in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh: Ongoing
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) from Khulna University, Bangladesh.
- Faculty, Department of Architecture, MIST. Since September, 2015.
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, Khulna University. December 2014 –July 2015.
Administrative Services at the University level:
- General Staff Officer (Programme coordinator) at the Department of Architecture, MIST from December 2015 to Present
- Journal Publications:
- Green Roof: A Possible Solution for Reviving Urban Green in Dhaka City: published at the “MIST Journal of Science and Technology” by Military Institute of science and Technology (MIST) Volume-5, Issue-1, ISSN- 2224-2007.
- Social Inclusion through Housing: An Experimental Proposition from a Theoretical Perspective: published at the “MIST Journal of Science and Technology” by Military Institute of science and Technology (MIST) Volume-6, Issue-1, ISSN- 2224-2007.
- Research Assistant of the project evolution of Urban Partnership for Poverty Reduction Program (UPPRP) by UNDP, Bangladesh under the Researcher Professor Dr. Anirban Mostafa, Khulna University, Khulna.