Name: Chandan Dev Sharma
Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering,
7th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower-2, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (4 Years)
Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET). Date of Graduation: January 2017
- Fabrication of thermal dress for human comfort.
- An autonomous tree climbing robot utilizing four bar linkage system.
- Design and fabrication of a temperature controlled thermoelectric refrigerator.
- Development of advanced painting system.
- Automatic car washing system.
- Line follower robot.
- Obstacle detecting robot.
 Member of Institute of Engineers, Dhaka, Bangladesh (IEB). Membership No.: A-21097
Research Domain: HVAC, Robotics
- Chandan Dev Sharma, Asma Ul Hosna, Md. Mahbubul Alam (2017), “A Thermal Dress for Human Comfort”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (ICEMERE 2017-PI-128).
- Asma Ul Hosna, Chandan Dev Sharma, Md. Tazul Islam (2017), “An Autonomous Tree Climbing Robot Utilizing Four Bar Linkage System“, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (ICEMERE 2017-PI-125).
- Md. Amirul Mominin, Chandan Dev Sharma, Md. Tazul Islam, Syed Masrur ahmmad (2015), “Development of advanced painting system”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (ICEMERE 2015-PI-056).
- Workshop on Modern Machining and Car Manufacturing Technology, CUET, December, 2016.
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
Numerical Methods in Nuclear Engineering Analysis
Introduction to Thermal Engineering
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Sessional
Modeling and Simulation sessional
Introduction to Thermal Engineering Sessional
Mechanics of Materials Sessional
- FACULTY MEMBER, Department of NSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: July, 2018 – Present.