Name: Captain Md. Sifatul Muktadir, EME
Designation: Program Coordinator/ Instructor Class C
Contact Number: +8801769024176
Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering,
7th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower-2, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 Years)
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology. Date of Graduation: January 2015
 Member of Institute of Engineers, Dhaka, Bangladesh (IEB).
 Member, IEEE
RESEARCH INTERESTS [you might add only selected/notable publications]
Research Domain: Nuclear Materials, Nuclear Instrumentation, Automation and Robotics, Thin Films
- Md. Sifatul Muktadir, Shakerul Islam, Dr. M A Rashid Sarker, Abu Zafor Mohammad Salahuddin “Development of a radiation detection measuring and monitoring mobile facility with wireless autonomous robots” , The 27th International Conference on Nuclear EngineeringAt: Tsukuba International Congress Center, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan Date May 2019
- Md. Sifatul Muktadir, Shakerul Islam, Ar Rafi Alam Chowdhury “ Development of a Wireless Safety System Based on Multiple Radiation Detector for Nuclear Facilities” , International Conference on Robotics,Electrical and Signal Processing Techniques (ICREST), Dhaka, January 2019
- Roni Paul, Md. Faruk Hossain, Md. Sifatul Muktadir, Kazi Newaj Faisal, “Fabrication of a cost effective thermal evaporation system for thin film deposition”, 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE ), September 2017
- Kazi Newaj Faisal, Md. Zahurul Islam, SarkarRezwana Sultana, Md. Sifatul Muktadir “Security analysis of co-located and distributed MIMO interference networks with linear receivers” 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Computer & Telecommunication Engineering (ICECTE), Rajshahi December 2016
- Md. Sifatul Muktadir “Fabrication of a low cost microcontroller based spray pyrolysis system for thin film deposition” 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Communication Technology (ICEEICT), Dhaka, September 2016